Private residance building
LMP 136 – 108 m2, 51.800 EURBack to list Send request
Space: 108.00 m2
Number of floors: with mansard
House building cost – 51’800.00 EUR + VAT
|Type of the house||with mansard|
|Total space, m2||108,00|
|Space of 1 floor, m2||59,00|
|Space of mansard, m2||49,00|
|Min. building space dimensions, m||20,20 x 17,50|
|Max. height of the ridge, m||8,05|
The price of the basic building configuration includes:
The technical documentation for load-bearing elements.
The structure of the exterior and interior load-bearing walls, inter-storey floors and a rafter system are made of steel galvanised thermoprofile (insulation profile);
Insulated exterior and interior load-bearing structures:
From the outside, the load-bearing structures are sheeted with 12 mm thick CBPB (cement-bonded particle board). + 30 mm thermal break made of EPS (polystyrene foam) to provide freezing tolerance capacity of the structure.
The inner side is insulated with thermal waterproofing PU (polyurethane) foam material of 180 mm thickness + 50 mm of stone wool lined with plasterboard sheets.
The thickness of the exterior walls, floors and roofs:
– Exterior walls: CBPB plate of 12 mm, 30 mm thermal break, 180 mm load-bearing structures together with thermal waterproofing PU (polyurethane) foam material + 50 mm of stone wool to ensure fire safety standards + 1 layer of OSB plate of 12 mm. + 1 layer of 12.5 mm plasterboard.
– in inter-storey floors – 300 mm structures with PU foam and OSB plates.
– roof – 12 mm. OSB plate + 30 mm thermal break made of EPS (polystyrene foam) + 200 mm of structures with thermal waterproofing PU (polyurethane) foam material + 50 mm of stone wool + 12.5 mm. of plasterboard.
Interior partitions and ceilings
Interior partitions are made of the profile for plasterboard (pairs 50/50 and 50/40), insulated with basalt slabs of 35 kg/m3 density and sheeted with plasterboard in a single layer on each side.
The frame of galvanised steel structures, seam coating or shingles, roof drainage.
– Ground storey floor – screed for fine finish (when laying the foundation);
– Ceiling floor – OSB slabs.
Windows and doors
Stained glass windows – translucent aluminium structures of warm series (for residential buildings) with 24 mm double-glazing units;
Windows – reinforced plastic structures with 24 mm double-glazing units;
Doors – metal entrance door with two locks (for projects with stained glass windows, doors are included in stained glass window systems).
The internal power supply of the building: wiring, junction boxes, instrument boxes, wiring products, electrical panel. Internal sewerage line leads without plumbing appliances. Internal water supply leads without faucets installed. (When laying the foundations).
Plastered and painted.
Construction and installation works
Construction and installation works, transport costs within Riga District, consumables and tools.
- Design and architectural documentation.
– architectural part; agreeing and obtaining building permits.
– warm shallow foundation;
- heating system layout and equipment
- Finishing of ceilings and walls:
- plaster, alignment, preparation for final finishing
- biological treatment station
- connection to municipal utility lines
- Decoration elements:
- possible installation of canopies, pergolas, as well as triplex handrails.
- Exterior utilities and territory landscaping.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ARE CALCULATED AND PAID FOR SEPARATELY; THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED INTO THE BASIC BUILDING CONFIGURATION.
THE MATERIALS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION MAY BE REPLACED WITH MATERIALS OF OTHER MANUFACTURERS, AT THE REQUEST OF THE CUSTOMER.
THE BUILDING FLOOR SPACE MAY BE PROPORTIONALLY EXPANDED OR REDUCED, AT THE REQUEST OF THE CUSTOMER.
WE ALSO HAVE OTHER PROJECTS IN STOCK.
WE OFFER MANUFACTURE AND CONSTRUCTION OF ANY INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS, AT THE CHOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. IF YOU HAVE A BUILDING PROJECT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, WE’LL CALCULATE A PRICE QUOTATION FOR ITS PRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION.
The design of the architectural part of the projects in cooperation with IP Projekts.