Construction materials & assembly
Roof sandwich panelsBack to list Send request
Sandwich panels are three-layer blocks, consisting of two galvanized sheets and fillers: from mineral wool or polyurethane foam (PIR).
Panels can be used in any climatic conditions, they have fireproof properties, are environmentally friendly and durable (service life is more than 50 years).
Types of roofing sandwich panels:
- Roof sandwich panels with a traditional thermal insulation material – mineral wool, a lock with an open fastening is used.
- panels with PIR insulation. It does not absorb moisture and is not rotting, it is safe for the environment. The panels are equipped with a lock with an open type fastening;
The main components of the roofing panels are:
- Outer facing layer. Made of sheet steel, galvanized and resistant to corrosion. On the outer lining is provided a polymer coating, which protects against mechanical damage.
- Insulation layer. Its role is played by mineral wool or a more modern analogue – unique PIR material.
- Internal lining layer. It is made of sheets of galvanized steel.
The standard width of the roofing sandwich panels is 1 m, the maximum length is 12 m, and the thickness can vary from 50 to 220 mm. The materials are produced with reliable locks, which do not leak even in the event of a seal leakage. The low price of roofing sandwich panels allows you to reduce the total cost of building the facility. Compact dimensions and light weight make it easy to transport to the work site, which also reduces the overall cost of erecting structures.
ROOF SANDWICH PANELS FROM MINERAL WOOL
The main advantages of a roofing sandwich panel with mineral wool include:
- Ease of installation, no shear of the thermal insulation layer;
- non-combustible material;
- durability, reliability.
Mineral wool is made on the basis of rocks of the basalt group, with a melting point of 1500 ° C, due to this mineral wool insulation is non-combustible.
To meet the high requirements for fire safety, mineral wool with high thermal insulation characteristics is used.
Specifications of wall sandvich panels from MW
WALL SANDWICH PANELS FROM PIR
Sandwich panels with a heater of foam polyisocyanurate (PIR) are used for finishing walls, facade and roofing in the construction of all types of buildings and structures. The innovative PIR material is environmentally friendly, does not rot, affects rodents and microorganisms, does not have a detrimental effect on human health and the environment.
About materials: PIR and PUR
Polyzocyanurate (PIR) and polyurethane foam (PUR) are non-melting thermoactive plastics with a cellular structure that makes the material incredibly durable. Both materials almost do not conduct heat, they are neutral to acidic and alkaline environments, and also work in the ground and serve as metal protection against corrosion. Polyzocyanurate (PIR) and polyurethane foam (PUR) are not toxic, are not subject to decomposition and decay, are not destroyed by seasonal temperature diseases, atmospheric precipitation, aggressive industrial atmosphere, are not food and habitat for insects. Polyzocyanurate has higher values for fire safety, which expands the scope of this material.
This type of product is more resistant to fire than products made of polyurethane foam and mineral wool. This is especially important if these materials are used in the construction of automobile refuellings, warehouses, hangars and similar objects.
Specifications of wall sandvich panels from PIR